for discharge from bins
The horizontal vibration of IFE vibrating cones generate shear forces, which allows the continuous flow of bulk material. Vibrating cones are equipped with a conical load relief and are connected to the bin with elastic links. The vibration is generated by an IFE unbalanced motor. Standard applications are the discharge of bins to feed conveying systems and the feed of vibratory feeders.
- standard designs for 400 mm up to 4000 mm
- connection to bin with elastic links
- conical load relief
- driven by an IFE unbalanced motor
- exit according to clients specification
- contact surfaces made with stainless material
Do you still have questions or need support?
For a detailed consultation or a material test, our employees or sales partners are at your disposal.