In the in-house testing facility of IFE almost every machine that is offered in the product range is available, enabling us to test your material and thus determine the best solution for your requirements.
Please take note of the following guidelines and procedures referring to the material test:
|Monday - Thursday:
||07:00 AM - 12.00 & 12:30 - 03:30 PM
||06:00 AM - 12:00 & 12.30 - 01:30 PM
Please note that the material cannot be accepted unless accompanied by following information:
- safety data sheet(s)
- accident instruction sheet(s)
- disposal information.
CPT (Freight paid) IAW. Incoterms ® 2010 to the following address:
IFE Aufbereitungstechnik GmbH
A-3340 Waidhofen an der Ybbs
- Please include a contact with telephone number for possible further inquiries with the sender information!
Please download a Shipping label.
- The bill of delivery must contain all required forms (safety data sheet, accident instruction sheet). IFE reserves the right to refuse samples and return them at the sender's expense.
- Please be sure to fill out the form „Classifying the test material“ and include it with the shipment!
Material return shipment and disposal
IFE offers the following alternatives:
- after the test has been completed, the material will be returned to the address you specify; shipping is at your cost
- or we will dispose the material at your cost.